The mission of Ashton Central is first and foremost the safety of its clients who have entrusted their lives and their property to our vigilant care. The responsibility assumed by Ashton Central as a provider of monitoring and communications services is crucial to the security industry.
Based on our experience, after the alarm installer has completed the transaction, installed and tested the alarm system, the Central will, in the course of a year, contact the customer on average of at least eight times for a variety of reasons related to alarms. Important decisions are made when your client is stressed and in need of professional advice. The customer perceives the alarm installer company and the alarm central as single entity, therefore your company is often assessed by the performance of the alarm central and its staff.
As a professional alarm installer you choose materials that are high quality, reliable, easy to maintain and durable. In most cases the price difference between a mediocre piece of equipment and a good component is important, however, when you weigh the pros and cons of your clients dissatisfaction, aggravation, lost time and credibility, you will choose to pay more for peace of mind. Choosing a Central to monitor your clients is similar to choosing a good piece of equipment. Rest assured, Ashton Central is the best possible choice you can make.
BREIF COMPANY HISTORY
- In 1972 "Ashton Alarm Systems" was created.
- In 1977, dissatisfied with the services of the only "third party" monitoring central that existed in the region of Montreal, Mr Ashton decided to build his own central.
- In 1980, Ashton Alarm Systems Central received its U.L.C approval.
- The clients of Ashton Alarm Systems are sold to Microtec (now a division of First National AlarmCap LP) in 1997. The Ashton family then founded Centrale Ashton Central Inc. so that they can be dedicated exclusively to "third party" monitoring, that is to say without having customers directly connected. The company was then moved from Labelle Boulevard (Route 117) to rue Turgeon, always remaining in Ste- Therese.
- In 2008, Ashton Central (about 30,000 clients) makes the acquisition of clients from Centrale Surveillance Visuelle Sécurité Garantie, bringing its total to 38,000 clients.
- Between 2005 and 2011, the company has invested heavily in its technical infrastructure, adding a host of new services, strengthening its telecommunications facilities, modernizing its network infrastructure (fiber optics) and its assets.